Giffyglyph's Darker Dungeons
Beyond the safe walls of civilization lie unforgiving wilds and the ancient ruins of the long dead. Monsters, dungeons, danger, and death—life as an adventurer is a hard-won challenge, but not without reward. Treasure, fame, ancient artifacts, and forbidden knowledge—the greater the risk, the greater your prize.
Explore forgotten corners of the world and make new discoveries. Manage your resources and make the most of your skills to survive. Gain fame, fortune, and power in your grand adventures—or fall into ruin, despair, and madness like so many have before you.
Be smart, be wise, and be brave. Light your torch and tread with care into Giffyglyph's Darker Dungeons...
This 5e supplement was kindly supported by:
Ady Veisz Dragia, Anthony Campla, CriticalGameMastery, George, Lex Raine, PLY, Strider, Zieryk
and 192 other patrons
Created by Giffyglyph, February 2019
Credits & Influences
- Writing & Layout: Giffyglyph
- Iconography: www.game-icons.net
- D&D 5e SRD: Wizards of the Coast
- Usage Die: The Black Hack RPG
- Mental Stress: Red Hook Studios, Darkest Dungeon
- Inventory Slots: Matt Rundle's Anti-Hammerspace Tracker
- Weapon Notches: James Young's Ten Foot Polemic
- Fate Points: Warhammer Fantasy RPG
- Journeys & Travel: The Angry GM, Adventures in Middle Earth RPG
1d4damage, a8bmiles, ace_of_shovels, Android117, baronbadass1, coldermoss, darkstreetlights123, Durins_cat, EADreddtit, grit-glory-games, Necoya, heimdall237, jdeustice, LeVentNoir, LexRaine, Raspilicious, ReskinBordran, Spilled Ale Studios, warpwalkers, zeemeerman2